Sign up by 19 November 2017, limited places available.
- 80 hours (50 in the kitchen and 30 with the artisans of taste).
- 8 light lunches at the two starred restaurants “La Bandiera” e “Villa Maiella”.
- External visits at the artisans of taste from Abruzzo: dairies, olive oil producers, breedings, producers of legumes, cereals and vegetables, pasta makers, wine growers.
- Meetings with food professionals, beekeepers, wine growers.
- Products and ingredients for practising in the kitchen.
- Kitchen kit: kitchen apron, guitar (traditional tool for making spaghetti) and rolling pin.
- Block notes and pen, shopping bag.
- 1 free ticket for one of the two dinners “A journey through Abruzzo cuisine”, taking place on the 1st and 13th of December.
- Certificate of Participation.